2 chicken breasts cut into pieces
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
2 tablespoons orange juice (fresh squeezed or tropicana-esque are fine)
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
Salt and Pepper
2 tablespoons canola oil
Fresh chopped veggies or frozen stir fry vegetables
1. Mix soy, vinegar, sugar, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and orange juice
2. Cut chicken into strips and season with salt and pepper. Heat wok or frying pan over high heat.
3. Add 1 tablespoon oil and stir fry the chicken for about 5 minutes, until just cooked through.
4. Set aside chicken. Heat second tablespoon of oil in wok and add vegetables. Cook about 5 minutes, or until veggies are just getting tender.
5. Add chicken back into wok and pour sauce in. Stir fry for about 3 more minutes.
6. Serve over brown rice and enjoy!